How to Edit and Delete a Business
You’ve accidentally created a duplicate business, you’re no longer working with the business, or something else has led to the need to delete the business from your Heyo dashboard. Maybe you don’t want to delete, you just want to edit it by uploading a different picture or a different Facebook page. Whatever your reason is, I’m here to show you exactly how to edit and delete a business from your Heyo dashboard.
Editing a business
1) Log into your Heyo dashboard, go to the business you want to edit, and click the edit button in the right corner.
2) Here you can edit your information. Change your business name, and change the logo for your business. With the photo, either upload from your computer, or paste the image URL. You can get an image URL by right clicking the photo and choosing “Copy image URL.”
3) Don’t forget to click on the “Save Changes” button to make sure that your changes are saved!
Deleting a business
Deleting a business is pretty simple.
1) Make sure you’re logged into your Heyo dashboard. Click on the edit button in the right corner.
2) Just click on the “Delete Business” button. WARNING: When you delete a business, you delete all campaigns that are in that business as well. Once you delete it, you won’t be able to get it back!
3) After you click to delete, a box will pop up with the option to either delete or go back. If you want to proceed, click on the “Yes, I’m Sure” button.
Is there an issue I didn’t cover in this overview? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.
© 2015 HEYOSUPPORT - Helpdesk for masses.